[Expression Conversation] Where We Will Go?



Where we will go?

Rinta: We have long holidays in this month. How about we spend our holidays in countryside?
Zakiya: Actually, I have a plan. How about we go to Bali? I have catalogue for our tour packages to Bali
Rinta: Really? Would you mind borrowing me the catalogue?
Zakiya: Of course not. Here it is.
Almira: Do you have another one?
Zakiya: Sorry, I just bring one
Rinta: Eun, I think that’s a great. It’s really interesting and the view in Bali is very beautiful. I want to take some picture there
Zakiya: So, would you want to join wth me?
Rinta: Sure, that’s a good idea. I’d love to know your opinion Almira?
Almira: That’s a good idea but Bali is too far and we must have much money. I suggest that you to Papuma Beach.
Zakiya: Would it be possible for us to go to there?
Almira: Sure, the view of Papuma beach is also beautiful and you can save your money.
Rinta: It’s also great idea Almira
Zakiya: It’s better I think. So, would you like to join us Almira?
Almira: Oh, I’m sorry I have another plan. My mom was sick and I want to be wih her and make quality time with her
Rinta: Oh dear, I symphatize with your mom condition. I hope she get well soon
Zakiya: I;m sorry to hear that. Pray for your mom and make sure you don’t catch a cold
Almira: Thank you guys. Enjoy your holiday

Komentar

Postingan Populer