[MODALS AUXILIARIES INDIVIDUAL TASK] - FOUND IT!

Maru and Jojo is friend. Both of them are classmates and today they domathematic exam.

Maru : Oh God. Why is so difficult? I should have done better.
Jojo : No problem dear. Why you didn't answer my call last night?
Maru : Oh sorry, I was busy
Jojo : Well, I guess you must have studied hard
Maru : Yeah~ yesterday I had to study hard. You know that I like a worm when I find something like number. I got dizzy.
Jojo : How funny~
Maru : Oh wait, where is my wallet?
Jojo : May be in your bag
Maru: No, I think I bring it
Jojo : Check it in your bag. I will help you.
Maru : Oh nothing!
Jojo : You might have dropped the wallet
Maru : Let's go back to the class
Jojo : Sure, Let's Go!

****

(In the classroom)

Maru : Oh, I found it
Jojo : You should be more careful

Komentar

Postingan Populer