[MODAL AUX CONVERSATION PERFORMANCE] Stubborn!


Ulil   : Hi! Can we talk a minute?
Rininta : Sure I’m.
Rosi : Sorry, I can’t. I’m very busy right now!
Ulil   : Oh come on, you may like it.
Rosi : I have a lot of homework.
Rininta : You had better take a rest. What your idea?
Ulil   : Hmm, why don’t we go to Paris? We have been working so hard lately.
Rininta : That’s great isn’t it.
Rosi : Oh no! I must finish my work before the deadline. I think its wasting time, money and far from here.
Rininta : It will be fun, please? I’m begging you.
Ulil   : you should have waited time for this time right?
Rosi : No I don’t. And stop bothering me! I’m busy.
Ulil          : Sigh okey, we’ll talk about this later.
Rininta : We won’t go anywhere without you. Let me help you?
Rosi : No, no just go to Paris With her.
Ulil   : Ugh so stubborn!
Rininta : Yes she is.

Komentar

Postingan Populer